by Angelique Malcolm & Ken Miller
We perform at your school (in a sheltered area)
45 Minutes and question time
$5.00 per head, $500.00 for audiences under 100 (plus GST from the school).
200 students (parents and teachers free)
The play is structured around a series of monologues, dialogues and role-plays, engaging students with humour, drama and rap singing.
Themes explored in the play include:
- developing respectful relationships;
- setting boundaries;
- rights and responsibilities in relationships;
- gender stereotypes;
- gender and respect;
- discrimination and harassment;
- communication and the language of respect;
- social media and respect; and
- and what to do if you or a friend are the subject of harassment or violence.
The content of the play will be modified according to the year group of the audience.